-GM- Business -GM- Business

The dopeness

B-RadGfromOV responds:

yesss

Shadow Play (instr./beat) Shadow Play (instr./beat)

Really diggin this. The bass sounds really clean. Keep it up! Also check out and review my posts! Peace

Crueltool responds:

thanks man!! it's only my hobby. will keep good groove))

Olafsen 2 Olafsen 2

The mixing is real nice like, the build up was nice too

NomadFixbot responds:

yea i was pretty satisfied with this one lol

Love softly Love softly

dawg

this is fuckin tight.

Flo Sickly (DMZguy) Flo Sickly (DMZguy)

....Introducing Snoop Tard

So , the beat is meh.. but honestly. A 4.40. How many people do you know on here to spam your songs with votes. If any has listened to this and said, "This is awesome" Please Please Please go throw yourself in a ditch..now! vamanos!

Why dont you buy me a drank , cuz im broke bitch im fuckin broke bitch!

The-toad411 responds:

Honestly, this should be the lowest voted song of mine. I don't really have any allies on this website so I'm just as stumped as you. Been thinkin of taking this one down actually as it misrepresents what i'm trying to accomplish.

The whole buy me a drink, is actually cuz I'm broke 99% of the time. Hahaha! "naw bitch, I'm strapped (for cash)"

Thanks for listening anyways. Honesty is what I like about your review.

Peace,
~T.R.E~

Toast of the Town Toast of the Town

hell yeah man

I absolutely love flutes man , theyre so groovy. This is a very well composed piece the mixing is great as well . keep doin your thang

ProudAardvark responds:

Thanks!

(E-E)The Steel Maw (E-E)The Steel Maw

alright

i think you need some reverb , a vocoder would be nice on the lead synth

Everlasting-Elements responds:

I put reverb on pretty much everything.

Right Time(Daft Punk) Right Time(Daft Punk)

by the way cigar jacket man

listen to lodi dodi by snoop dogg , or listen to juicy by biggie , snoop changed the beat but not the lyrics biggie changed th elyrics but no the beat at all. hip hop is about sampling.

Yet another loop! Yet another loop!

i dig

I like the wu tang style of it. i say add a smooth bass line and maybe some vocal samples and youd have something pretty bumpin. the scratches are perfect, its a nice start all and all

The Ruskie The Ruskie

the snare

i love how it sounds like a piece of paper ripping , and of course the strings are perfect. i dig